This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entertainers....

Although in live it was the recommended race, Twi'lek is NOT a good race to play for ent. They do not have the action stats needed. Just a reminder

http://hydian-way.com/forum/forum/ge...new-player-faq

When I redid the new player FAQ, while you were moving, I quoted you

• Even though Twi'Lek is the recommended race for Ents, you will find that the action pool stats are not enough to keep you going through the grind or buffing.
    • Check the character stats and make sure they have adequate quickness and stam for this profession
    • Zabrak is another race found to not be ideal.
    • I personally have a human Ent and it works great

And again in the entertainer FAQ section for the best entertainer race

What is the best race for entertaining?
    • Currently humans are considered the best entertainers
    • Humans are the only race presently that can, after stat migration, buff continuously without the need for food
    http://hydian-way.com/forum/forum/pr...2663#post32663
    Last edited by shadowfox; 12-15-2015, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Actually, I could be wrong. If anyone has tested a Twi'lek for ent now, please let us know. I see a Twi in the cantina right now with a high action pool....may have been fixed? Anyone have confirmation?

Update: So I made a Twi'Lek Ent and it does seem the stats have been improved. They have an action pool max of 1250, 750 quickness and 400 stam. Stam seems low but at least at low level dancing she doesn't seem to be losing any action. If anyone has a master Twi'Lek and can confirm they work for ents, please do This is exciting to me!!
      Last edited by Starbane; 12-16-2015, 12:25 AM.

Comment

oh hell that is SICK, right on, I'll check myself when I get back tomorrow

Comment

So here it is. At master, a Twi'lek can't keep action while doing a higher dance (like exotic). I made my "Test Dummy" master to see how she did and she was completely out of action after about 3.5 minutes. However, she gave myself a full 2 hour, 100% mind buff with a lower dance (Basic) and lost very little action.

So the stats are not fixed and it makes it tougher to level, but they are capable to buff fully and keep action at master, though the dance may not be AS attractive

Comment

People will get frustrated if they do not receive their buff in 2 minutes or less. I had a broken macro one day on my entertainer team and it took 2.5 minutes, people gave me ALL kinds of emails and tells about it.

Comment

Originally posted by bubu View Post
              People will get frustrated if they do not receive their buff in 2 minutes or less. I had a broken macro one day on my entertainer team and it took 2.5 minutes, people gave me ALL kinds of emails and tells about it.

Well they're going to have to wait at the very least 2 minutes. The game mechanic requires 2 minutes for a full buff. Whether or not people get frustrated isn't the point of this thread. The point of thread, made back in December, was to show Twi'leks aren't good entertainers for buffing. There's no reason to bump a 4 month old thread to add an opinion on a buffing service, that actually has nothing to do with the original post. Anyhow, the information is available in the sticky for the entertainer information in this very forum.
              Last edited by shadowfox; 03-15-2016, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowfox View Post

Well they're going to have to wait at the very least 2 minutes. The game mechanic requires 2 minutes for a full buff. Whether or not people get frustrated isn't the point of this thread. The point of thread, made back in December, was to show Twi'leks aren't good entertainers for buffing. There's no reason to bump a 4 month old thread to add an opinion on a buffing service, that actually has nothing to do with the original post. Anyhow, the information is available in the sticky for the entertainer information in this very forum.

Yeah! Can't you see that these forums are filling up with useless comments and threads!? Theres already 0 topics in this section this year alone! And one from last year! Be polite. I don't have time for so much reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbane View Post
                  I made my "Test Dummy" master to see how she did and she was completely out of action after about 3.5 minutes.
                  Perhaps the quote I linked here will help you understand my response, ShadowFox.

Maybe you need to spend more time in the game and less time on being OCD on the forums. You're dangerously close to driving away members in how you conduct affairs here. Be humble dude.

Comment

Ummm guys you do realize he is the FORMS Moderator right? It's his JOB to give you this information.

Comment

In case there is confusion to my original post, I was just saying for a bot who will be using action all day or for at least hours at a time, 3.5 minutes before out of action is NOT going to work.

If you are using one for private purposes only you may even struggle to get both music and dance buffs (at 2 min each buff)...but there is a drink you can use to get you through it. My only point is that No, twi'leks are not the race of choice for entertainers. Go human
                      Last edited by Starbane; 03-15-2016, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Crispus View Post

Yeah! Can't you see that these forums are filling up with useless comments and threads!? Theres already 0 topics in this section this year alone! And one from last year! Be polite.

Tell me where I was impolite. Stating "There's no reason to bump a 4 month old thread to add an opinion on a buffing service, that actually has nothing to do with the original post." Is not being rude. It's being factual and providing information.

Originally posted by Crispus View Post
                        I don't have time for so much reading.
                        There in lies the problem. The information is available, organized and formatted yet you chose not to read it, but instead read and quoted me, and called me rude for giving out that information and maintaining the rules of The forum. Who's being rude now?

Perhaps the quote I linked here will help you understand my response, ShadowFox.
                        the quote saying a twi'lek runs out of action in 3.5 minutes. Which has no clear correlation between the original post and what you talked about with complaints.

Maybe you need to spend more time in the game and less time on being OCD on the forums. You're dangerously close to driving away members in how you conduct affairs here. Be humble dude.
                        ...and then, rather then stick with what you've done which is necro a thread and derail it, to which I called you out on, you decided to attack my character for upholding a simple forum rule. There was nothing silly or over powering about my post, yet you said there was. I'm not the one who needs to be humble in this case. You do.
                        Last edited by shadowfox; 03-15-2016, 09:02 PM.

Comment

X